Course: Incident and Emergency Management
This intermediate course specifically focuses on the occurrence of incidents and emergencies at events. The course is divided into two key areas:
- Part 1 – focuses on the types of incidents and emergencies to prepare for as well as providing a list and template for plans.
- Part 2 – provides practical advice on how incidents and emergencies are managed effectively.
- Overview of Legislation and Guidance
- Risk Perception
- Crowd Hazards and Current Themes
- Crowd Psychology and Observable Behaviour Part 1 – Core Principles
- Capacity and Flow – Related Risks, Mitigation Tools and Planning
- Capacity and Flow – Practical Application
- Crowd Psychology and Observable Behaviour Part 2 – Emergencies
- Evacuation, Invacuation, Lockdown
A certificate of completion is issued upon conclusion of training.