Course: Risk Management For Event Professionals
The “Risk Management for Event Professionals” course provides the opportunity for delegates to take part in outcome-based, risk-focused training. This is an introductory level course aimed at those with event planning and management responsibilities who wish to enhance their understanding of the event risk management discipline in a structured way.
The program will introduce delegates to the unique language, considerations and methodology of event risk management, so that they may better contribute to the promotion of a risk management culture within the organisation.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Incident Management Responsibilities
- Organisational Policy Requirements
- Crowd Dynamics and Evacuation Risk
- Criminality and Terrorism Risk
- Medical and Welfare Risk
- Fire and Technical Risk
- Media and Reputation Risk
- Crisis Team Training and Exercise