Course: Safety Advisory Group Practitioners
This introductory course explores the responsibilities and knowledge requirements of anyone working in Safety Advisory Groups and is delivered primarily to members of Local Authorities, Emergency Services and strategic event planners. An optional module is available upon request, which addresses practical examples of how to effectively and efficiently discharge responsibilities.
Delegates will be provided with digital resources containing guidance documents and a library of interesting reading in order to deepen knowledge.
- Role and Function of a Safety Advisory Group
- Legislation, Guidance, Permissions, Certificates and Licenses
- Event Management Plan Contents
- Health and Safety
- Event Safety Management Plan
- Contingency and Emergency Plans
A certificate of completion is issued upon the conclusion training